Intro to my world!

Hi,
My name is Salman ali. I wanted to just start off by giving you a little information about myself.
I live and breath fragrances everyday it's my business and my life! I love how a perfume can be so many different flavors throughout its time on someone and how a person depending on their own scent can change the way a perfume stands out.
The notes in a bottle of perfume can make people reminisce of the wonderful past. Bring out the certain scent and it can make you more attractive or appealing. A scent has many faces and that's what I love.  The world has given us so many natural ingredients to mix into a bottle of fun, some companies are becoming famous for these amazing concoctions and rightfully so!
So let's go on a little journey.....please join me, I'll be showing these potions regularly. It's fun and exciting to experience the blast when you pop open a box and spray like a mad man!
The competition is fierce in the fragrance world. That's great for consumers we will see who stands out and what's trending. The choices are endless and believe me that's what I want.  The big boys are playing and the little guys are also in this industry anyone can take the top spot but staying up is hard because right around the corner a new scent takes stage everyday to dethrone the last victor!
I'll be here every step of the way showing the beauties they have to display. Iam new at blogs so give me a chance, the reviews will be from all over the world not just France! 


Comments

  1. My favorite fragrance for men is now back in stock just in time for holidays Italiano Nero by Armaf for men is an amazing scent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog